Position Title: Cleaning and Maintenance Assistant
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
Primary Function: Responsible for keeping the interior facilities of Rolling Hills Community Church clean and germ-free environments.
General List of Responsibilities:
- All work to be performed will be set per schedule developed by the Facilities Supervisor.
- Clean office areas including dusting,
vacuuming,and wiping down desks and telephones.
- Washing of windows and blinds.
- Empty all trash receptacles and recycling bins.
- Clean and
drinking fountains. sanitize
- Dust mop and machine scrub hard surface floors.
- Clean and disinfect all restrooms, including floors, baseboards, toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors, partitions, and baby changing stations.
- Restock all paper products and hand soap.
- Dust and wash as needed air vents, door and window sills, lighting fixtures, ceiling corners, and baseboards.
- Clean and disinfect indoor and outdoor playgrounds.
- Clean and disinfect children’s rooms and general areas including tables, sink and cabinet areas, and equipment.
- Clean refrigerators inside and out.
- Clean kitchen and all sink areas.
- Wipe down all tables and booth and registration stations.
- Assure that building is secured and lights turned off each night before leaving.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Be a person of high moral character and integrity.
- Be a servant leader to the church body.
- Be involved in the overall life of the church body.
- Able to follow direction and perform duties and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Available on an on-call basis in a crisis or emergency.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Some flexibility in hours and days worked;
usualexpected hours to be 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm, three or four days per week
Compensation: This is an hourly paid position with expected hours of 18-24 per week with no benefits.