Man Up: A RHCC Men's Retreat
Friday, August 17, 2018, 3:00 PM - Saturday, August 18, 2018, 7:30 PM
RH Men's Ministry Presents:
A Weekend of Fun, Faith
and Adventure for Men
Don't miss our first ever MAN UP Men's Retreat on August 17-18, 2018!
Friday, August 17-Saturday 18, 2018
We will start with dinner and registration on Friday night at 5:30pm and will conclude at
1225 Baptist Camp Rd, Linden, TN 37096
Only an hour and
All Rolling Hills men are invited. Feel free to also bring any friends that want to be challenged in their faith while having a fun, and an adventurous time!
This is for ALL CAMPUSES: Nolensville, Belmont Heights, Franklin
We'll have 2 days and 1 night of fun, faith, and adventure that will include:
- Inspirational nationally acclaimed men's speaker, Jay Payleitner, for three sessions
- Men's Worship with our very own RH Men's Band
- The unveiling of our newly rejuvenated RH Men's Ministry and the kick-off of the new ministry year
- Free time activity that will include options such as:
- High Ropes Courses*
- Sports-a-palooza Challenge
- Paint Ball*
- Kayaking and Tubing on the Buffalo River
- Climbing Wall*
- Zip Line*
- Swimming pool
- 4 meals (Friday dinner through Saturday dinner)
- Bon Fire
* These activities are first
We have 2 pricing options to meet your budget and preference. Both options come with the deep conviction to, "one man⎼one bed".
$125 | Hotel Room
Two men per room. Private bathroom. While rooms last.
$75 | Men’s Bunk Room
Multiple single bunks in one room. There will be snoring and non-snoring options.
PLEASE ReGisTER by august 5!