The Internship at Rolling Hills is a year long experience in ministry.
- If you are looking for an experience in ministry to learn and grow as an individual follower of Christ then our Internship Program may be for you.
- If you are seeking out a place to develop leadership skills in ministry while serving with a great staff team then this may be for you.
- If you are willing to be challenged to take a next step towards your calling in ministry then apply for our Internship Program today.
The Co-Op at Rolling Hills is a semester long ministry exploration program.
- If you are looking for a ministry environment to explore your calling and utilize your ministry skills, then our Co-Op experience may be for you.
- If you need a ministry setting to compliment a college course or fulfill a degree requirement, this could be for you.
- If you would like to be challenged to better understand and implement your gifts for ministry, then apply for our Co-Op Program today.
Matthew 22:37 (NLT) says, "You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind."
The purpose of the Internship at Rolling Hills is to develop leaders in the areas that relate to heart, soul, mind, and strength while an individual develops his/her clear call to vocational ministry, missionary service, or church planting or multiplication.
To encourage and empower young adult leaders, like yourself, to minister in the Franklin and greater Nashville area for Jesus Christ while being taught effective ministry principles and being discipled in the faith.
We provide a hands-on ministry experience while helping to encourage a solid, personal Biblical foundation for each individual who is placed in the program. This will be accomplished through guided personal study, learning experiences, and mentor relationships with ministry professionals.