Position: IT Database Specialist
Reports To: Lead Pastor of Business Operations
The IT + Database Specialist is responsible for
To be a servant to the overall church body.
- To model the core values of RHCC.
- To be an excited and contributing member of the RHCC staff team.
- To be an active partner at RHCC involved in the overall life of the church body by actively participating in a small group and in all other church-wide events and functions.
- Manage relationships with
thirdparty IT support vendors.
- Act as the main point of contact for all technology needs of the staff and shared church resources including being on-site on Sunday mornings during services.
- Develop and oversee a team of volunteers to aid on Sunday mornings at the different campuses.
- Manage computer and equipment leases and purchases.
- Be proactive in evaluating existing technologies and plans for a replacement.
- Oversee and maintain the integrity and structure of the shared church network.
- Oversee the church management database and assist staff in
utilizingthe system to harvest and understand information for making informed decisions.
- Place hardware and software into production by establishing shared connections.
- Handle all technology aspects related to staff additions and transitions.
Maximizeuseof hardware and software by training users, interpreting instructions, and answering questions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Protect operations by keeping sensitive church information confidential.
- Maintain active professional and personal development to stay current on IT advancements and new technology.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Additional responsibilities as determined by the Lead Pastor of BusinessOperations.
- Manage phone systems.
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Desire to Assist Others
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Joyful + Upbeat Personality
- Mac + PC OS
- Cloud Networking
- Local Networking
- Wi-Fi Networking
- Device Management
- Database Management
Part Time | Hourly Pay
EST. 18-24 Hours Per Week