Jingle Jam | The Big Give
Fun + Family + Christmas = Jingle Jam
Grab your kids, your parents, your friends, your neighbors…and step into an unforgettable Christmas experience with us, at Jingle Jam: The Big Give. We know the holiday season can get busy, so we’ve created an evening for your family to just simply be together, sing songs, play crazy games, laugh til your sides hurt, and hear the Christmas story told in a way that engages every age. Jingle Jam is dedicated to your family and your mission to keep Jesus at the center of the celebrating this Christmas. We truly cannot wait to share this experience with you.
It’s FREE. It’s FUN. It’s FESTIVE. And it’s FOR YOUR FAMILY.
This year we're offering you TWO opportunities to join the fun!
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8 | Franklin Campus | 6pm
1810 Columbia Avenue, Franklin
Doors open at 6:00pm with FREE fun & treats in The Gallery
Program to follow in The Auditorium
FREE CHILDCARE FOR 3 & Under PROVIDED!
Like/Share/RSVP and get entered into drawings for giveaways on our Franklin Facebook Event Page!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9 | Nolensville Historical SOCIETY | 9:30am
7248 Nolensville Road, Nolensville
FREE pancake breakfast at 9:30am with program to follow
Like/Share/RSVP and get entered into drawings for giveaways on the Nolensville Facebook Event Page!
Get wrapped up in the idea of GENEROSITY.
WHAT TO BRING:
This year’s Jingle Jam is all about generosity, which is why we’re calling it: THE BIG GIVE! We are focusing on ways we can spend our Christmas season giving to others, just like God gave to us. We are so excited to partner with Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital this year. We will be donating new, unopened, unwrapped gifts for families that will be spending their holidays in the hospital. There is a particular need for items for infants 0-12 months and for teens. Please join us in our efforts to bless these kids and families by choosing an item from the list below and bringing it to either Jingle Jam performance.
- Video Games: high needs tend to be Xbox One games & controllers; PS4 games & controllers; Nintendo DS systems & games. Please keep game ratings T and under.
- Small Games/Personal Games: Uno©, playing cards, and electronic hand-held games such as Yahtzee© or Tetris©
- Infant toys that light up/play music/make sounds
- Infant learning toys: shape sorters, Fisher Price Little People© toys, board & sound books, blocks
- DVD's: popular and new release titles, rated G or PG (no Blu-ray); portable DVD players